Friday, November 12, 2010

A gift of a friend

# Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself
Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone
It's easy to feel like you don't need help
But it's harder to walk on your own
You'll change inside
When you realize
The world comes to life
And everything's right
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are
When you open your heart
And believe in
The gift of a friend #

Sometimes when I giving advises to those that are hurt by their close friends
I told them not to care about it
it's just a friend 
and it's not like you gonna be together with her for the rest of your life
they only pass by and if you were lucky enough
they will help you get through your hard time
but most of the time 
we were just need a company

A company that could have meal together
A company that could share washing machine money together
A company that could drink and get drunk together
A company that could cope our loneliness
A company that could share our happiness

 But you have to bear in mind one thing that is
when the time you don't have friend
you have to make sure you can stand by your own
I didn't say that I don't need a friend
I need friends most of the time
but when the time I don't have
I still can live happily by myself

My principle towards friend is pretty simple
I never wish to have pay back
I treat friends with my heart 
I wish them the best
they could count on me whenever they need help
and I also wish I could help them out
if they hurt me once
 I'll told myself never mind maybe it's not their intention
Twice?
I'll give another chance
Third?
I won't give any fucking care about them anymore
By the way
I don't even give any chances for friend to hurts me
because I don't even care what they did to me
as long as I have serve them the best 
the one that should be feel sorry is them
not me.

2 comments:

  1. i love this post! love u my biatch!!! totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treat our friends sincerely. I like this =p

    ReplyDelete