Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sleepless night

Another sleepless night. Thank to the bubble tea. Since I am free enough now, let's blog!

Okay, talk about my paper today. Actually every time I came out from the exam hall, I will have some thought in my mind, no matter I did sucks or I did great. I will encourage myself by telling myself that okay, you still have next chance and you will do better in the future.
Today paper is my minor English paper, I didn't do well in my writing, I felt like a secondary school writing. I actually have enough time to list out the points, but my whole construction is just not good at all. Maybe I was a little nervous because I'm so exciting about writing. I love writing, I thought I have read a lot, yet I think it is a way far not enough. Sigh.

"I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much."

This is what I always thought actually.

To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment