Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Miscommunication

When I found I have gained a little bit more confident
A lots more arrows come and gave a struck
When I found I have a little bit improved
A higher goal is reset again
When I found I have a little bit hope
A lots more disappointment to come
When I found I might can do it
A lots more obstacles waiting for me
When I found I can be more independent
I found myself couldn't at all

It is hard to stand alone. It is hard to face alone. It is hard to cry alone.
Maybe I'm just not as good as what I think
I thought as long as I don't have any bad intention
no matter what I said, no matter what I did, it won't hurt anyone
but it isn't.
Misunderstanding kept repeating.
And it feels suck.
It feels SUCKER when you found out your words have hurt other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment