Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blessing

A note to God :
Thanks for blessing us all the time. 
Thanks for blessing my mom. 
Thanks for blessing my dad. 
Thanks for blessing my brother. 
Thanks for blessing my sisters. 
Thanks for blessing my nephews. 
Thanks for blessing us. 
I know there's always needed to pay if you want to own something. 
I didn't ask for anything
I ask for peace and happiness in my family
I hope they always stay healthy
I hope they always doing great
I hope they got the bless that I ask from You. 
I got it today. 
I really appreciate it. 
I swear I will do anything to keep this situation going. 
I'll be nice to everyone. 
I'll do my best to help anyone. 
I'll treat everyone well. 
I'll promise.

Thank you. 
For blessing my home, my family. 
=) 


No comments:

Post a Comment