Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stupid

I supposed to study right now. But I keep clicking in the website, surfing for everything, but no idea what I want to search for. I've been like this for quite a while, I could have enough time to study but I don't appreciate it. And when I failed the test, regret on every second that I wasted. Now, I am doing the same thing over and over again. What happened to everything? Perhaps, I shall ask what happened to me. 

I hate tomorrow. I hate the experiment that makes me useless. 
I hate tomorrow. I hate I have to skip minor tutorial class for French test. 
I hate tomorrow. I hate I cannot hand out my homework on time because of my no commitment team mates. 

Thank to my stupidness that makes everything so annoyed to me. 

1 comment:

  1. You may be daft, but you are nt stupid.
    Yes,tmr are a bad day,bt after the day,
    u will feel the happiness..=D
    So,what you need to do now is, look forward to the coming the day after tmr~~~

    ReplyDelete