Saturday, May 21, 2011

I am back.

I think I am back, back on the right track, feeling so great.

Maybe it is because the side effect of the medicine, as the doctor said, my mouth will be always feeling bitter and it is indeed affecting my mood. Still have 5days more to take, I think I had already get used to it. =)

The past few days is horrible. I couldn't even smile. I kept complaining I don't have enough time to rest, it is, but today I don't feel tired at all although I have a very exhausted day. So that is not the reason, the reason just simply because I am thinking in a very negative way. I lost the track. I want to give up on everything, my job, my to-do list, and even AIESEC. What a stupid thought.

But what important is the present, I don't want keep looking back. Although it is a terrible time, I think I am handling well at least I did not make any stupid decision on quiting anything.

Keep it up chouyueh.

2 comments:

  1. A smile of encouragement at the right moment may act like sunlight on a closed-up flower; it may be the turning point for a struggling life.

    So,make a smile and never give up.=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous, thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete