Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too


I like to be with people who laugh a lot
who make fun on everything even though it scared people sometimes
I could only do that to my close friend
I mean those who really close
I have a pretty high humor sense
what I meant here is I hardly can laugh at cold jokes
I don't find it's funny because it is designed to make people laugh
I actually prefer those that comes from naturally ones
the unexpected ones
people often like to use "tell you something funny" as the opening
and it always ended not funny at all
because I already expected something really REALLY funny when you said "something funny"
I envy at those who can laugh easily ones too! 
they always seem so easy lighted and the happiness smile
goddamnit
why can't I? 
Perhaps I destined to be the one that make people happy
LOL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment