Friday, February 24, 2012

I've learnt how to enjoy life.


Soon after I've learnt how to enjoy life.
Tiredness kills me every time, I don't know how to smile if I were tired or stress. I worried about things too much that even making things worst. I care about the little matter too much until I forgot how to enjoy even it was really hard to smile. I always said I want to enjoy in everything I have, yet I didn't know the meaning until recently I truly felt it by myself.

Every time when I attended some conferences, I always too tired to talk to new friends and capture everything. But until the last one that I attended, and because it was the last one so I decided to fully enjoy it despite of the tiredness. And it was truly a great one. I met a lot of friends, I captured everything and become closer with them. I regret again for not doing it during the past few conferences. I guess some people just have to learn it from the hard way.

Like me. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment