Thursday, April 26, 2012

Find a reason.

I guess Quotes has been a contagious trend nowadays. It is one of the good thing I can say. Do you have your favourite one in your mind? :)

Along the way of holding a leadership position in my organisation have truly changed my perspective towards a lot of things. I have became so contented about everything, I never feel so happy and this happiness is not the happiness that, you are so happy at this moment and at the same time you worried you won't be this happy on the next day. It is more towards like a state of mind that you just feel contented on everything you have, it's a secured state of mind that won't leave you even problems come to you.

I have thought about the changes that happened on me, I guess it was because I started to value myself. If you have read about my previous posts, I was a person who never value myself, who never thought myself as a worthwhile person. I thought it was a way to keep myself humble, but it wasn't. And at some point when I've gained so much confident, it crashes me when I got rejected and then I doubt myself again. Perhaps I have overused the self-awareness I have in me and, it is not a good thing. I keep on searching.  I analysed the situation again and again, keep on asking myself why. There is always a reason behind everything, you must have your reason why you like apple but dislike mango, you must have your reason why you choose chocolate instead of strawberry. The key word here is the reason, don't fake a reason just because you can't find why you like it or dislike it, don't depend on the feeling, feeling changed. And  when this apply to giving opinions, you will have a hard time on convincing people with your opinions cause you depend on feeling too much and it's not everyone feel what you felt too.

So how did I find the way at the end? The reason. It wasn't the reason that why I should value myself, that'd not convincing enough but the reason behind every thought I have, why I think solution A is better than solution B, why I think eating this way is healthier and etc. I gained more confident, the confident that I give by myself, not through people recognition, and I think this is the right confident I should have or everyone should. :)

Do you believe that life is all about making decision? Even a little thought that you have, like why you make a decision on thinking Jessica Alba is sexy but why not Angelina Jolie? So it all comes back to the reason. Perhaps it's too vague to explain through few words, oh, I just simply not good at explaining. :p
(And don't get me wrong, it doesn't apply when talking about love. Because love is all about feeling.)

I don't live in quotes, the quotes live in me.

#1 It's not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are. -Roy E. Disney

#2 Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. 

#2 The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

#4 Sometimes on the way to the dream, you get lost, and find a better one.

#5 Expectation is the root of all heartache. -William Shakespeare

#6 And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music -Nietzsche

#7 Stop talking about other people, start talking about ideas!

#8 Nothing worth having comes easy.

#9 A ship in port is safe but that's not what ships are built for.

























#10 Be confident. 

If you are a person like me, stop doubting yourself! Find a reason. A reason that make you value yourself, but don't overdo it, this world is all about balancing. You can't get too over either on negative nor positive side. Everything comes both way, when you started value and accept yourself, people will start value you too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment