Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One Hundred Days Solitude.

Life has been pretty cruel recently, the dilemma that I put  myself in still having no way out yet. But I discover things that can release my stress and I have been doing for couple of weeks.

I draw. Again.

I was wondering if I wanted to pick up drawing again. The feeling has been really good though the works are not perfect. Thus I decided to put myself into some kind of challenge, I have named it One Hundred Days Solitude. (Attributed to One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez) So my challenge is complete myself portrait sketches. I always avoid to draw people, because I have never learnt how to draw people and I don't think I have the talent too. But I decided to learn, to pick up this hobby again. It wasn't because the passion but I find myself more enjoy the process of drawing, when you don't have to think about anything and fully revel your soul and mind in that state of mind, I just love it.

So since it is 100 days challenge, hence the time line would be 12 June - 20 September 2012.
Now 99 days left.

I always love doodle! 

I like to mimic more than creating actually. I know I'm suck at colouring. :p 

I found it in Google and decided to mimic it, it is still not perfect yet with my rough skill. This is just first attempt. 

And right now I would like to tell myself : You better don't stop in the half way! When you want to do it, do it right.
Nah..100 days is not too long, guess I will not give up. Okay, I promise I won't.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am sure you will be a great artist if you continue drawing. I really appreciate you, dear. It's also nice to pop into your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete