Sunday, April 28, 2013

I am waiting for the day to come.

I am waiting for the day to come.

The day that I could travel by my own.
The day that I could sit by the beach and enjoy the sunset.
The day that I could live in the jungle and enjoy the woods smell.
The day that I could live in a total stranger place and find no one understands my language.
The day that I could not find a decent place to stay and did not bath for days.
The day that I could live with no cash in my pocket and still smile like there's no tomorrow.
The day that I could take a bike to the town and enjoy my favourite cup of coffee.
The day that I could dance like there is no one watching.
The day that I could be helpless and learn helplessness.
The day that I could be lost and enjoy the journey.
The day that I could learn acceptance of others' colors, languages, cultures, principles, and faith.
The day that I could spend all my saving on something that I'll never regret in my life.

I am waiting for the day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment