Sunday, May 19, 2013

Okay, me again.

Okay, finally I get over from the last stage, exactly take me two weeks to back to normal again. I guess I have to really learn how to adapt the stages in life and accept it as quickly as I can. Sometimes I get trapped not because of having problem, it's because I couldn't accept the fact. But recently I find myself no longer over sensitive towards my surrounding or I should say I started to know how to ignore things that I have no control of. That's a very good result of my practice, I actually practice to let go of problem, whenever I find myself care about something too much then I whisper to myself

 "Okay, now this is something that you could not control, you can't control what people think about you, you can't control how this person is treating you, you can't control people choices, all you have to do is be yourself. Stay true to yourself, if you don't like something, make it straight to the point, don't create any politics or playing tricks around, tell the person straight away you do not like it when he did the same thing again, tell the person a better way to work it out instead of groaning over behind their back. If people think you are not being nice or kind, just let it be. In fact, you are not nice and kind either. Learn how to accept the negative side of yourself, you are not born to impress other and others are not born to like you too. The whole point is you got to find the way how to be happy, be yourself is not enough, you got to be happy to be yourself. Even if one day someone doubt at you, you are still brave enough to tell them, "This is me, like it or not, it's none of my business"."

I guess the most important part is that I must know how to be a happy me. Letting go is certainly a very good method and don't expect too much too. Shakespeare once said " Expectation is the root of all heartache". When people started to expect, they started to care, and if the expectation failed they ended up with hurt and finally hard to let it go. See, that's the relation, so if you can't stop expecting then at least you have to learn how to let go, if you can't let go at least you have to start to expect less.

I shall stop talking about myself. People who read this is gonna bore soon.


One last time, I really love this picture. Don't get me wrong, it is NOT because I think myself pretty, but the feeling, perhaps I was really in a good mood while taking the picture. Do you know picture can speak a thousand word? I guess this time it only tell I am happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment